LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

How Are You Doing? Jr.

Follow 8
Add topic
Search
vandy
vandy | 30-01-2006 16:20
I'm not exactly sure why this thread is different, why y'all let me be the one to make a second thread, but I do appreciate it . This thread is my baby, the first How Are You Doing marks the first thread of mine that made it long enough to be closed .

Anyway, you know how it goes. Post in here if you're happy, sad, angry, mediocre...just...how are you doing?

The first thread was made over 2 years ago when I was friends with a guy named Ben. It saw me through that whole friendship. It saw me through my move to college, making tons of new friends and having a great time, I've probably got at least one drunk post in there, it saw me through a bad relationship and an eating disorder, and the glory I shined in as I left both behind.

I will stop babbling and now dedicate the second chapter to Matt, Celeste, and Carole who've seen me through it all, since the beginning of that thread and before, and continue to be my friends now.
1 to 25 of 3,934 comments
page 1 of 158
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 30-01-2006 16:22
* offtopic :
yay

right now i'm fluffing freezing but otherwise good.
randommonkey
randommonkey | 30-01-2006 16:29
im shit
Masterful_Ally
Masterful_Ally | 30-01-2006 16:30
It's the first milder day in quite a while, the sun is shining really beautifully, and the park I walk through on the way to uni was filled with couples cosied-up warm on the benches having a morning smoke or cup of coffee... the single life isn't for me. I want to snuggle up on a bench and share a cigarette with my (none-existant) lover, goddamnit... *lonely*
DaDdY_DoLlaZ
DaDdY_DoLlaZ | 30-01-2006 16:30
man my heart just fell out of my chest...
Barakine
Barakine | 30-01-2006 16:36
I feel strange. Quite apathic. But also pretty good. Hmm, I keep on thinking. I saw two trolleys today of which I found a connection with people. Eh, I won't bother you all with my silly thoughts. I might write that in my LJ which I don't think anyone reads anyway. Orr not bother typing pointlessly at all.
xcr4zyx
xcr4zyx | 30-01-2006 16:46
my mood just dropped and im not sure why. actually, im pretty sure i really know the reason but im just lying to myself. yep. so now i guess my day is just going to suck. i might aswell go to school.
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 30-01-2006 16:47
* offtopic :
the other one was sticky, so a mod should unstickt the old one and stickyfy this one
JewUnit
JewUnit | 30-01-2006 17:48
*bump*

I'm doing alright.. No school today.
slim_gary
slim_gary | 30-01-2006 17:51
I'm ill!
STFUhardcoreKid
STFUhardcoreKid | 30-01-2006 17:54
i'm...fAb.
I met a male version of me today
but he's way more bomb than me
dakondakblade
dakondakblade | 30-01-2006 17:59
im okies.. learning that my *gifts* arent something i should fear, but should use...

JewUnit
JewUnit | 30-01-2006 18:00
Um Tim... Congrats.
_AdreNaliN_
_AdreNaliN_ | 30-01-2006 18:16
Lol, I love how most of the stuff put on here is negative/depressing..Guess people like sharing that more
nanki_c
nanki_c | 30-01-2006 18:18
i want more cookies. but then i won't have any left for later. it's a real, serious problem. yeah. how am i doing? insane. *smiles*
so my exams start on wednesday. me = afraid. but forget exams.. cookies are tempting me
what do i doo? it's such a quandary. oh, woe is me.
fruity
fruity | 30-01-2006 19:41
I'm feeling terrible physically. this sucks, cuz mentally I'm great, I even got a new job (pleeeeeeease God don't let this one blow up) that I'm starting tomorrow, the conditions are pretty awesome and I've got some good reviews, I have my friends and stuff aren't all that bad, and even if they were- I learnt to deal with it and cope. but I'm siiiick. hate being sick. I think I jinxed myself. some nights ago i layed in my bed thinking "hah, this was the best and easiest winter of my life, it was the only one during which I didn't get sick" BANG a few laters, here I am, sick and nazely. I had almost no voice at all and yesterday when I came to the job interview I had no idea how I'm gonna go through it cuz I can't speak and the job is for a PHONE selling represntative, voice is kinda a first prioroty for that job. when I spoke people looked horried, that really reminded me of last year, when I dated Benchar and was almost 40c degrees sick and my voice sounded like someone just lit the end of me. I think I might've even coughed some smoke. so that's pretty much what eas yesterday, and when my turn came to present myself in front of everybody (the other people who applied for the job too) I smiled at everybody, and humorously appologized for my 80 years old man's voice. they all smiled and liked me, and I have no idea how, but somehow I managed to gave a hell of a presentation of myself, that afterwords I've been told that enchanted my testers. so I got the job, but that's not getting me all "wow" and peppy, I have no problem in "getting" the job, as in passing the tests and interviews for it, but as for actually succeeding in doing the job- now THAT'S a whole different story. and with my medical condition now being as it is, meh I just pray.
Jaff
Jaff | 30-01-2006 20:12
My friend made me promise to not do anything stupid tonight.

Then I got a lecture from her boyfriend about making her worried/upset.

As if that was my aim. I kept telling her not to worry, but she kept saying "you cant stop me worrying- I still worry".

She said if I dont tell my mum whats happening, she'll ring her and tell her. Wether she would or not, I dont know, but I dont know what i'd do if she did. She said I should tell her about the cutting. I only did it once or twice, it's not like its a big problem. But she said that it would show my mum how serious I am.

I didnt do it to prove a point. I didnt do it to make people see "how serious I am". I did it cus I was fecked up at the time. I didnt know what I was doing.

Gawd. Wtf is going on. I dont know.
vandy
vandy | 31-01-2006 07:22
Sometimes I start to doubt myself, doubt that I even know myself, but lately I have come to realize that I know myself well...it's just others that might know certain layers and not others, and tend to simplify me. Why I've always taken this as ME not knowing me, is beyond me. Sometimes it takes facing your adversary to realize how far you've come. You realize that maybe they told you lies about yourself, or maybe they just took you at face value and oversimplified whoever that was, and they missed all of the layers deeper down. And if you believed them, well then, you shouldn't have. I shouldn't have. But I was vulnerable, and I was really unsure.

But now I have a solid foundation. I am who I've always been, but I've grown and I'm stronger.

I think I'm proud to be me.
Plantagenet
Plantagenet | 31-01-2006 10:40
I am so busy with things for school, I had wished it should take my mind of other stuff, but it doesn't. The only thing I can think of constantly is how lonely I am. How I finnaly want that special someone to walk by, and the right one this time, someone I can really make my own, not like last time I thought I had found him *sigh*
_AngelOfDeath_
_AngelOfDeath_ | 31-01-2006 14:58
Woo a new one. Im gonna miss the old one... you could have tracked my life in that thread for over the past year.

Aaanyways. Im ok. A bit indifferent to the world if anything. Kinda wish i didnt procrastinate so much when it comes to coursework. Despite not really adding anything new to my story, ive played around with words and added little extras to existing bits and that somehow increased my word count by 100 =\ really need to cut it down...oh well.
My AS coursework is kinda done, kinda not. But i have longer for that so im not TOO worried. Less worried than i should be but oh well.

Im feeling a bit excited about having the weekend off. Got Little Britain on Saturday and seeing derek on sunday. Going drinking on friday with vicky hopefully seeing as im not working this weekend. So that's something to feel happy about.

Still no word from win though, i think ive given up on hearing from her in all honesty...
I guess i just have to get on with it then.

*does a little dance*
Loverana
Loverana | 31-01-2006 15:30
hm..cool whatever! i'm cool your cool
i like to move it move it
you like to move it move it
she like to move it move it
he like to((MOVE IT)) lol
xcr4zyx
xcr4zyx | 31-01-2006 15:32
gah.
i cant sleep anymore. i went to bed at 11 cus i had to get up early right...but i ended up staying up until 2am. its horrible .. and then i get up at 9 but i still dont feel like i got enough sleep =[
everythings going all BLAH. i dont feel like going to school anymore. staying here is just blah. ah.
Jaff
Jaff | 31-01-2006 16:47
So there I was, as usual at half 10 on a Tuesday morning, sitting in my French class with Angela, half-listening to the overley enthusiastic teacher ramble on about tenses and whatnot.

I'm not the type to particularly involve myself in the lesson anyway, but I must have looked like I was away in another world because she said "Jen- involve yourself!". She's a nice teacher so it wasnt in a mean way, and I attempted to look a little more interested.

I cant have put much effort in, however, as I found my mind wandering once again about 10 minutes later. I was sitting staring into space, my brain in overdrive, but I wasnt thinking about French, or the teacher, or anything around me.

She must have noticed and took it upon herself to question me in front of the whole class. "Jen, are you okay? Whats wrong?"

She went on like that for a while, until I think she realised I wasnt enjoying the fact that I could feel the eyes of everyone in the class on me.

She let it lie and I tried to look more interested, but on our way out of class, she stood at the door, and as I tried to escape without her seeing me, for fear of her questioning me again, she stopped me and asked me what's wrong.

"You seem sad. Is there anything I can help you with? Are you sure?"
I told her i'm just a bit tired and headed off down the stairs before she could ask anymore.

I appreciate her concern, but I dont think I could talk to her about my problems.

I just hope she doesnt mention it to my mum and dad at parents evening on Monday. Then i'm in trouble...
littl_amanda
littl_amanda | 31-01-2006 17:15
i dnt really no how im feeling, my heads really messed up just now
killthemall
killthemall | 31-01-2006 17:37
I'm a little bit worried about my classes... this is the first time that I make my own schedule and I don't know if it's gonna be the way I want... so if I f*ck this up I'll be at school 24/7.... so.... I'm scared more than worried..... stupid schedule!!
and I'm in a bad mood because I have to go th school today to fix that thing with my schedule and see all this people that I don't like ... so it's a pretty s***y day
plbybunny
plbybunny | 31-01-2006 17:48
Finished my exams so happy but reallly sic and stuck at school for another 3 hours ewww lol
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: