LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

What Do You Hate About LetsSingIt?

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
aledv13
aledv13 | 21-12-2005 03:52
well i am wonderin because i do hate somethings about letssingit which are...

1. People offending u- i mean i just hate when people just start to call u a B and all that crap and people talk behind ur backs and all that that sucks!
2. the chat- i mean the chat its kinda lame they just let you put like a sentence and thats all i mean everyone wants to put a whole lot!!! but i think that they dont want to make it really crowed it!!!

and now what do u hate???
101 to 125 of 150 comments
page 5 of 6
hum
hum | 19-05-2006 17:19
italian_boy_92 19-05-2006 19:17
10,977 posts
1. FireWaterBurn
2. People who hate newbies
3. Spammers
4. The chat

LOL
Are you being serious? You are a spammer.
faithx
faithx | 19-05-2006 17:19
1. people who hate
faithx
faithx | 19-05-2006 17:20
* offtopic :
haha Mandy he might just hate himself
italian_boy_92
italian_boy_92 | 19-05-2006 17:21
I'm not a spammer... I mean people as star_shooter
poisonbrain
poisonbrain | 19-05-2006 17:21
1. The whole "hate everyone who doesn't have 5k"-thing.

2. The chatspeak.
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 19-05-2006 17:26

italian_boy_92 19-05-2006 19:17
10,977 posts
1. FireWaterBurn
2. People who hate newbies
3. Spammers
4. The chat

you're just as bad as the people who hate newbies.
SolBuzz
SolBuzz | 19-05-2006 17:29
1)The people who should learn how to type
2)The people who are rude for absolutely no reason
3)How most of the site doesn't work with my internet
4)How addicting the people here are!
dark_me
dark_me | 19-05-2006 17:34
I hate people that treats you bad just because you're new. They think that because they had thousands of post they are the best. I'm not talking about everybody, there are some who are really nice and helpful, those are the ones who make me come back to LSI
dark_me
dark_me | 19-05-2006 17:36
* offtopic :
not "had", have
Dagor
Dagor | 19-05-2006 17:51
The fact that it offers a few b*tches the opportunity to draw attention to themselves, whereas in real life they would just get punched in the face, whenever they would act like this
fruity
fruity | 19-05-2006 18:00
the racism. and there IS racism in here.
the self righteousness to the point of being fake and hypocritical.
people not being tolerant towards anything that is different of what they know and learned to believe is the only right thing.
power games.
people taking advantage of the medium to be arrogant towards others.
people sending out double standards.

I guess I can blame myself of a lot of what I said too, and I guess that many of the things I mentioned are things that aren't only speciffic to LSI, but actually are characteristics to our society, but yea.. I've been asked what I don't like here, and that's my answer.
poisonbrain
poisonbrain | 19-05-2006 18:47
Oh, one thing about the forum - the fact that you can't edit your posts or delete them. I hate that.
Pandora
Pandora | 19-05-2006 19:10
I hate people that post really long posts *snickers*

and I hate people... god PEOPLE SUCK.. augh.

I hate yellow... and like.. ads... and like smilies.. and like.. people.

I hate.... numbers and letters AUGH.. why are there so many FREAKING LETTERS! and punctuation..

who needs punctuation anyway life is so much better if we dont use punctuation how do I get rid of those dots on top of the i make it go away omfg so lame I love the new people that dont use puncuation because I find it completely useless

(god it was hard as hell to type that without the ...'s)

I hate moderators.. because WTF needs a moderator? Let their be FREE REIGN on the forum!!! yey... =\

I hate all new people.. save for their lack of punctuation.. because I mean.. god new people? I was never knew.. I have always been an old member because I'm like a goddess or something.. duh.

And people that post pointless stuff like.. 'hi my name is Tabitha'.. and I want to say NO MY NAME IS TABITHA.. you can't have it.. there is only room for ONE TABITHA.

--

Hokay. Lets think about this.

so... here is the forum...
s'chillin.. damn!, that is a sweet forum you might say.. YELLOW!...

alright ruling out the newbies overtaking smilies becoming crashed into us
the awesome people leaving and neta exploding
we are definitely going to blow ourselves up

hok so basically we've got
China France India Israel Pakistan Russia the UK and US with nukes (no one else matters)
we've got about 26 hundred more than anybody else.. whatever hanyway
one day we decides those Chinese rays of sunshine are going down.

So we launch a nuke at china
while its on its way china is like...
"ayayayayiiii who is shooting us... oh well, fire missiles"

Then France is like
"OH damn guys, we got the mizziles are coming, fire our mizzles...
but i am le tired.. well have a nap, then fire ze mizzles."

Meanwhile Australia is down there like 'WTF^^ mates'
India Israel and Pakistan launch their missles.

So now we've got missiles flying everywhere passing each other.

Russia's like "AHH motherland"

Then England is like
"Its about that time eh chaps.... Right o"

So now the US is like "effers we are le' dumb"
Canada is like 'whats going on EH?'
Australia is still like "WTF ^^"
other forums are laughing at us, and the new people are like 'well effers to that'

so now we've got nuclear yellow
everyone's is dead except .. everyone that wasn't on LSI

And they're like 'WTF'
But they'll be dead soon. fuggin newbs

But. assuming we don't blow ourselves up
us cool people just have to worry about only being able to hang with the cool kids in iceland .. growing vegetables.... and screaming in french.

THE END

---

Hate... does nothing... hate is a joke... it's a weakness... it holds you back from so many things.. people.. places.. ideas.. everything.

Ohhhh I hate new people.. because they are soo annoying.. and the new people crawl all over you until you just get so angry.. you get yourself carded.. woohoo the idiot is you... how about work with them... teach them.. say 'dude, don't do it like that.'.

I hate RACIST PEOPLE.. wooo talk about spreading the lovee ..... woo hate on hate.. kids are too violent these days... parents say ... and two minutes later 'them damn immigrants someone needs herd 'em up with some guns and ship 'em off'.. .. haha 'oh he hates me I'm going to hate him back'.. YES THATS THE WAY TO DO IT!!!

I hate opinionated people.. GOD who told them they could TALK ABOUT THINGS LIKE THAT... you don't just TALK about things like THAT.. haha these people are the ones working to make a better future for all you people afraid to stand for something.

I hate foreigners.. haha.. ohh yeaaaa.. because they don't SPEAK MY LANGUAGE.. hot damn if american english wasn't like the FIRST EVER LANGUAGE.. wrawng... haha some people need a serious history lesson.

Hate...

I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him
--Booker T.Washington

controls you.. consumes you... and in the end.. destroys you...

Yes I know this is just a forum.. but hate for even the minor parts of our life.. effects us more than we know.

rockon
tabitha
stupot
stupot | 19-05-2006 21:12
i hate lamp...

no. wait - i love lamp
hum
hum | 19-05-2006 21:19
* offtopic :
Woo, Tabitha's gone mad. Mad I tell you.
They will call her the mad hair lady.
LinkinLawg
LinkinLawg | 19-05-2006 21:28
1. People who can't type correctly and make frequent typos, especially if they deliberately do it to act dumb.
2. People who have a gazillion accounts, when two or three is sufficient.
3. People getting banned and coming back with a new name to defeat the card systems purpose.
4. The top 5, it's been the same for a long time and never changes.
5. People who post messages in song dicussions like: OMG [insert name here] is lyk sooo hawt!! and post excessive 's.
6. People who flame other people for liking certain artists.
7. Ray said something about a new layout about 7 months ago and nothings changed yet.
8. The top albums has been broken for a long time
9. The Chatroom.
10. People posting excessive smileys.
11. People who are like itakepills.
12. I'll probably think of more.
Pandora
Pandora | 19-05-2006 21:37
ahah mandy.. it's seriously the energy drink I think.. I have loads of energy anyway.. so I probably shouldn't have had it.. and .. it made me.. insane.

rockon
tabitha
L_i_t
L_i_t | 19-05-2006 22:48
B*itch your mom.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 12-10-2010 19:26
I hate the "4 personnes aiment ça" at the end of song lyrics. I don't care about that. How about "4 personnes n'aiment pas ça" ?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 30-09-2014 03:16
Right now, what I hate is THIS fact :
- Artist mods can add, edit or delete songs.
- Forum mods can edit or delete posts in the forum and album/song comments.
That is really a shame, I have some album comments to correct because I did some link building wrong.

And for the album menu, the fact that we can only put
- release date
- country
- labels
- songs on album
And no additional information! That's why I used the "album comments" function?

Cela vous va?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 30-09-2014 03:39
Anyway... Most of the arguments I had with forum mods happened in the morning (well, in France), around 5am, so that was before going to bed. And I already understand why I'm not a forum mod anymore.
* offtopic :
I still haven't read Sarah's post yet, it would scare me.

I already regret the old VIP system and how the new one has been imposed without asking us any questions! Any forum mod should have been asked "would you like a new VIP system for LSI?" and I was reading a book when it has been put on July 1, 2013. That is wayyyyy too annoying to see I earned around 500 points a day. I'd rather see my VIP level going up in the full month. So I should be "gold" or "silver" on October 1.

But replacing the daily poll by the daily song, that isn't a problem. I hate daily things on LSI. What is updated monthly here now???

Ce n'est pas le moment de me dire "ta gueule".

I guess many of you haven't understood that deleting songs is a real waste of pages. They really should be re-used.

Oh, and I hate getting cards for "wrong category" too, that didn't prevent me to still act as an artist mod. How strange.

I really hate when people take any decisions in our backs - ask the forum mods before you are changing the VIP system or announcing the results of the LSI Awards as soon as voting closes. 27 different winners (one prize for each) should have been announced - runner-ups are winners too but come second IYBO, I guess! I'm sure I'm not a runner-up this time.

Oh, another thing I really hate is seeing blank lines in the "album link" menu, that isn't normal. I need to change the link if it is blank, an explanation? What happened to "Dark Horse" (disc 1, track 1) in this album? Well, do not tell me that Katy Perry the right answer. It shows a blank line, not the not linked thing. Can a super artist mod edit the links on compilations too? I can't find the function right now... I've done it before, but has this function been removed? Or has the song "Dark Horse" been removed between June and July 10, 2014?

I BLAME YOU! I PLEAD GUILTY!
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 30-09-2014 04:24
I really hate when people take any decisions in our backs - ask the forum mods before you are changing the VIP system or announcing the results of the LSI Awards as soon as voting closes. 27 different winners (one prize for each) should have been announced - runner-ups are winners too but come second IYBO, I guess! I'm sure I'm not a runner-up this time.

Ray does often consult or at least alert the forum mods about upcoming changes. You just never responded to any of the discussions the rest of us were having.

As for the Forum Awards, this has been discussed so many times I don't know why I am bothering, but they are just something fun that some created. Ray doesn't run them. The results come from the votes of those participating. Both years we've had multiple people count them just to appease you. The awards are the way they are. Everyone else likes them that way. They are NEVER going to change. You need to stop complaining about a topic that is not going to change, especially since your recommendations don't make sense.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 30-09-2014 04:27
Jen, OK, but I need to know what is updated monthly here.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 30-09-2014 04:28
The VIP system! I should go silver next month...
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 30-09-2014 04:37
Did you, forum mods, have been asked by Ray if you all wanted to change the VIP system... Or did he do it in our backs?

I was the one who didn't agree with most of you... That's why.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: