LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

What is god complex? fob.

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
redpois0nurlips
redpois0nurlips | 06-11-2005 23:08
fall out boy- sugar were going down.... what is a loaded god complex??
26 to 50 of 53 comments
page 2 of 3
goscrewurself
goscrewurself | 02-02-2006 02:38
a God complex is a type of gun duh
goscrewurself
goscrewurself | 02-02-2006 02:43
and btw i have a god complex. and im a girl, so if i had "an erect penis" that'd be pretty screwed up. its like a big rifle.
bigD103
bigD103 | 02-02-2006 05:33
nighthobbit, you might have a problem, idk if im the only person who read ur post and think you have a problem, then i guess im an idiot but if you hear this song and you immediatley think of an erect penis? i hope your either a girl or your joking, seriously. rethink your life

oh yeah, it is a loaded god complex(not a penis) and its a good song too
Tyrannical_King
Tyrannical_King | 02-02-2006 06:29
If it isn't about jacking off, then give what you think it's about with some evidence to back it up, lest you look like the idiot you are by merely saying she's wrong.

You're wrong.

Why?

Because.

Same result.
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 02-02-2006 08:56
ah yes i have a problem... well yes this song is about jacking off, so i do think of erect penis' when i hear this song
bballchicka
bballchicka | 05-03-2006 22:18
its god complex even tho i thought it was gun complex, but it is god complex and its a big ego
cairowinters
cairowinters | 05-03-2006 23:04
I kind of agree with nighthobbit's definition actually (but of course, like all songs you're free to make your own interpretation of it - that's the beauty of music).

A god complex is a big ego. In this song I think it does relate to an erect penis. For guys penis size and ego can be quite closely related. That doesn't mean that god complex = erect penis in every case however. That's just the meaning it's got for this song.

My interpretation of the song is just someone whos been sleeping with this girl and wants more, but she doesn't, she just wants a "casual relationship". The video to the song does make it a bit confusing since it's showing a love story. Not actually what the song is about.
FiVEWiSHES
FiVEWiSHES | 25-03-2006 01:07
its god complex, you can even ask fueled by ramen (fob's company) they already said its god complex
and it says it on their album too, cause they have all the lyrics in there
partybrat
partybrat | 25-03-2006 02:48
you guys that think this song is about masturbation is pretty dumb to think that FOB would write about something so shallow

and who said masturbating was shallow >
FiVEWiSHES
FiVEWiSHES | 13-04-2006 03:36
but yeah, the song bein about masterbation ..
can you not see that pics of pete wentz jerkin his stuff is all over the internet??????
PunkRckr8
PunkRckr8 | 13-04-2006 03:50
People actually think Fallout Boy has deep and meaningful lyrics.
FiVEWiSHES
FiVEWiSHES | 01-05-2006 22:14
i know .. lol
i still love them.
but their songs arent supposed to sound meaningful.
luckyn
luckyn | 16-06-2006 23:04
I 3 them to death .. but really deep and meaningful lyrics?? wtf ... nah
If you guys seriously thing the whole "loading god complex" thing is about a GUN then your flipping retards! omg it's obviously a metaphor about masturbation like duh how dumb are you guys?
ashface
ashface | 27-06-2006 19:37
personally i think that it is about masturbation. but my friend once told me that the lyrics were "i know you got contacts, cock it and pull it". the bad thing was that she had the cd book and never thought to look it up.
ashface
ashface | 27-06-2006 19:50
FYI,
a god complex is when someone thinks that they are in total control of everything or like they can't be wrong or do anything wrong. most of the time people are talking about doctors having god complexes. When some doctors get over confident in what they do. They think that they, and only they, have the power over life and death.
tinkerbellrocks
tinkerbellrocks | 07-07-2006 18:21
the line "we're always sleeping in, and sleeping with the wrong team" always made me think that somebody in fall out boy was gay. but that's just me.
GreatLakes
GreatLakes | 06-02-2009 00:55
Okay
well, a god complex is a kind of gun
so loaded god complex is a loaded gun

GOOGLE IT PEOPLE.
guest1235565
guest1235565 | 25-02-2009 07:17
@ dag_102, it is in fact about pies.
Am I more than you bargained for yet
I've been dying to tell you anything you want to hear
Cause that's just who I am this week
Lie in the grass, next to the mausoleum
I'm just a notch in your bedpost
But you're just a line in a song
(A notch in your bedpost, but you're just a line in a song)

That is about being with someone, but them only baking with you, and basically being used by them for just pie.

Drop a heart, break a name
We're always sleeping in, and sleeping for the wrong team

We're always going for the wrong people.

We're going down, down in an earlier round
And Sugar, we're going down swinging

Swinging=Stirring the filling see the comparison

I'll be your number one with a bullet
A loaded god complex, cock it and pull it

Number one with a bullet guessing the bullet is filling
A loaded god complex is an ego, big ego ... big crust.... cock it and pull it... he's basically using a gun as a metaphor to suggest putting it on a windowsill to cool.

Is this more than you bargained for yet
Oh don't mind me I'm watching you two from the closet
Wishing to be the friction in your jeans
Isn't it messed up how I'm just dying to be him
I'm just a notch in your bedpost
But you're just a line in a song
(Notch in your bedpost, but you're just a line in a song)

he's watching them from a pantry, whilst he's eating a mini pie wishing he was eating it with her instead of him ....I really think their songs are so easy to understand the meaning of that an idiot could understand it but yeah I'll elaborate for you.
dallasrokstar
dallasrokstar | 07-03-2009 22:45
ok. enough is enough.
i had to laugh at all of these.
it IS a loaded GOD complex.
and it doesnt mean anything.
it was the name of a tour that their favorite band went on, and they went to the show.
thats all it is.
it was called " the loaded god complex tour".
im 100 percent positive.
dropyasocks
dropyasocks | 30-12-2010 21:59
I always thought it was gud complex but i think its actually god complex.
A god complex is somebody who thinks they are god or better than god, or can play god i think...
58get_tothepoin
58get_tothepoin | 21-02-2011 02:37
This is the stupidest discussion I've read in some time. those arguing against the erect penis claim are clearly not supporting their refutations with evidence. Its just a continuous cycle of "its an erect penis. No! Its a god complex!!" Please either support ur claim or shut the hell up! Thank you.
58get_tothepoin
58get_tothepoin | 21-02-2011 02:38
This is the stupidest discussion I've read in some time. those arguing against the erect penis claim are clearly not supporting their refutations with evidence. Its just a continuous cycle of "its an erect penis. No! Its a god complex!!" Please either support ur claim or shut the hell up! Thank you.
demonikgatgod
demonikgatgod | 16-10-2011 14:41
umm right. so we want evidence for our discussions,

well cock it and pull it is a gun reference as in cock the bolt and pull the trigger.

bullet is also a gun reference, its what you put in a gun guys.

however, you dont cock an erect penis. you may pull it, but not cock it.

and also, god complex is a big EGO. an ego is how one sees him/herself. an ego is not a penis. a chick can have a big ego too.

my thoughts are that the song is about a guys lust for a girl after a one night stand. the notch in the bed post means he has had sex with her. and he wants to be the guy who is having sex with her now.

he wants to be with her.
FOB_Forever23
FOB_Forever23 | 05-10-2015 00:21
The song is really about rubbing your meat. Pete Wentz said it at the 2005 Warped Tour. Don't know the actual meaning of a loaded god complex but the song i about rubbing your meat. XD
FOB_Forever23
FOB_Forever23 | 05-10-2015 00:25
Also tikopoison23, its from Gym Class Heros. And I agree that the lyrics are really deep, but even Pete said it himself, it's about rubbing your meat.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: