Add topic

Forum

Follow 0 Comment 7 Share & like

Songs about being beautiful.

fattdonuts

1 comments
 fattdonuts says:
Like 016-09-2005 22:26

Ok. first off. if there was a thread about this already. i didn't see it. hey i only looked through 5 pages.. bare with me..
So, I'm in search of songs about being beautiful. Songs of that sort. My girlfriend has some major self loathing issues. Even though i tell her everyday how amazing and beautiful she is, she still doesn't see herself as being beautiful. I want to put songs together for her to listen to, since she wont listen to me.
Here's a few on my list. please help me add more.....

1. Aerosmith - DropDead Gorgeous
2. Alan Jackson - She Don't Know She's Beautiful
3. Amy Daily - I Think You're Beautiful
4. Dashboard Confessional - So Beautiful
5. HIM - Beautiful
6. INXS - Beautiful Girl
7. New Found Glory - Congragulations You're Beautiful
8. Prince - The Most Beautiful Girl In The World

I think i hit most of the songs with "beautiful" in the title.. but yes i'm looking for more songs out there about being beautiful, songs that have good lyrics.. i know they're out there. please help me out! thanks.

Comments (7)

7 comments 
 xMajinx

13,401 comments
 xMajinx says:
Like 016-09-2005 22:28

that Christina Agulara song that "I am beautiful no matter what they say" I forgot what it's called
 peacefulnessa

14 comments
Like 016-09-2005 22:52

the song by christina auglera is called beautiful. plus - think about some christian songs. you might not like the idea - but they all have good messages, not all of them are hymes - some have really good beats, i know i dance, and they all encourage you to think of who you are and how you are seen in God's eyes - which is really all that matters. let your girlfriend know that it's not about what you look like - it's who you are. she shouldn't judge herself bassed on others opinions but bassed on those who are close to her and love her for who she is.
 Amythest

5,464 comments
 Amythest says:
Like 017-09-2005 12:25

try India Arie-Video
 purple_hippo

18,016 comments
 purple_hippo says:
Like 017-09-2005 12:42

Beautiful - James Blunt
 funkyseaweed

2,109 comments
 funkyseaweed says:
Like 017-09-2005 15:51

Fun Lovin' Criminals - Beautiful
Beautiful South - Perfect 10
Babybird - You're Gorgeous
 MisterKing

9,665 comments
 MisterKing says:
Like 017-09-2005 15:53

We all know the perfect song about being beautiful.

West Side Story - I Feel Pretty

dark_knight86

4,992 comments
Like 017-09-2005 21:40

You Are So Beautiful by Joe Cocker

It pretty much repeats the same words but its such a beautiful song that it can make anyone feel better.
 guest says:
pop out

More topics