LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Songs about being beautiful.

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
fattdonuts
fattdonuts | 16-09-2005 22:26
Ok. first off. if there was a thread about this already. i didn't see it. hey i only looked through 5 pages.. bare with me..
So, I'm in search of songs about being beautiful. Songs of that sort. My girlfriend has some major self loathing issues. Even though i tell her everyday how amazing and beautiful she is, she still doesn't see herself as being beautiful. I want to put songs together for her to listen to, since she wont listen to me.
Here's a few on my list. please help me add more.....

1. Aerosmith - DropDead Gorgeous
2. Alan Jackson - She Don't Know She's Beautiful
3. Amy Daily - I Think You're Beautiful
4. Dashboard Confessional - So Beautiful
5. HIM - Beautiful
6. INXS - Beautiful Girl
7. New Found Glory - Congragulations You're Beautiful
8. Prince - The Most Beautiful Girl In The World

I think i hit most of the songs with "beautiful" in the title.. but yes i'm looking for more songs out there about being beautiful, songs that have good lyrics.. i know they're out there. please help me out! thanks.
7 comments
xMajinx
xMajinx | 16-09-2005 22:28
that Christina Agulara song that "I am beautiful no matter what they say" I forgot what it's called
peacefulnessa
peacefulnessa | 16-09-2005 22:52
the song by christina auglera is called beautiful. plus - think about some christian songs. you might not like the idea - but they all have good messages, not all of them are hymes - some have really good beats, i know i dance, and they all encourage you to think of who you are and how you are seen in God's eyes - which is really all that matters. let your girlfriend know that it's not about what you look like - it's who you are. she shouldn't judge herself bassed on others opinions but bassed on those who are close to her and love her for who she is.
Amythest
Amythest | 17-09-2005 12:25
try India Arie-Video
purple_hippo
purple_hippo | 17-09-2005 12:42
Beautiful - James Blunt
funkyseaweed
funkyseaweed | 17-09-2005 15:51
Fun Lovin' Criminals - Beautiful
Beautiful South - Perfect 10
Babybird - You're Gorgeous
MisterKing
MisterKing | 17-09-2005 15:53
We all know the perfect song about being beautiful.

West Side Story - I Feel Pretty

dark_knight86
dark_knight86 | 17-09-2005 21:40
You Are So Beautiful by Joe Cocker

It pretty much repeats the same words but its such a beautiful song that it can make anyone feel better.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: