LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Songs In Commercials

Follow 3
Add topic
Search
the_Apocalypse
the_Apocalypse | 06-09-2005 21:31
Ok, so since there are a lot of threads asking about songs in commercials I thought I might aswell make a thread about it, so that you have the possibility to look at this before you make a thread about it, not that you will of course... But the idea is that this will cut back on threads asking for songs in commercials.

Anyways, where I'm from (Micronesia) the government was so smart to make a site about songs in commercials so that people who went crazy to find out what song it was could look it up so that they wouldn't go mental anymore and thus lower the costs that psychos bring with them and have more money left to make microwaves.

After this, many countries folowed us and here's the result:

Commercials from the Netherlands

Commercials from the UK

Commercials from the US 1

Commercials from the US 2

Adtunes

commercials from Hungary

what's that tune?

* offtopic :
This is all I could find so far, if you know a site like this for the country you live in or just a good site about this topic, you can post the link and I'll make sure it gets added to the list
51 to 75 of 143 comments
page 3 of 6
willjbass25
willjbass25 | 04-05-2006 00:12
hey this isn't a commercial song but does anyone know this new song on the radio, it sounds alot like reggae/rock and he sings like
i love you so ooh oh oh oh ohh
and says yeaah and ohhs alot.....its a good song please help thanks
Emily6889
Emily6889 | 05-05-2006 00:05
i posted this in another topic. but i found more info on the song and figured i'd post it here.

its a Ford Commercial, called "Bold Moves"
and the singer is Kelly CLarkson

but i can't find the title of the song
xErinx
xErinx | 06-05-2006 22:15
thank you!!! now i finally know what the name of the song from the Bravia (Sony) advert is called.
If anyone else is wondering it's called Heartbeats by Jose Gonzalez.
ejigzen
ejigzen | 07-05-2006 19:24
Ok, there's this car commercial, but I can't remember what car it was. The car is blue, and during the commercial text pops up and says thins like: "Be different. Be proud of it." and such things. Does anyone know what I'm talking about ?
DirtyBlueAngel
DirtyBlueAngel | 07-05-2006 19:27
^^ Im not sure

I also want to know the song from the Lucozade Sport advert. Has guys running round and things. Sounds like Prodigy.
ejigzen
ejigzen | 11-05-2006 14:27
Okay, I found out it's a mercedes commercial, but I can't find it anywhere, please help me!
Coppie
Coppie | 13-05-2006 21:33
K, so there is this Target comercial and people are using all types of products that came from target. And the song goes like "possibilitieeeees" *stress on the E*. Any idea what the song is? I searched the titled possibilities but with no luck.
sweetgurl206
sweetgurl206 | 15-05-2006 22:42
I was wondering any one knows the name of the song from the Telus commercial, the one with the parrot on it? I only know one line from the song but it goes, someone's got there eye on me now...ohhh, ohhh, ohhh... ohhh, ohhh ohhh...

Help! I really want to download this song!
roni8n
roni8n | 23-05-2006 13:08
does anyone know the commercial sprite song? it's "just play, just play it on"... or somethin' like that.. tnx so much!
AIM: xxgirl92
MAIL: roni8n@walla.com
MSN: roni8n@walla.co.il
& tnx again!

i asked this some time ago and no one answered.. pleasee answer!!!! this is IMPORTANT!!!!
soojeysoosh
soojeysoosh | 23-05-2006 13:35
I was looking for the same song too but then I gave up, nothing came up on google.
And I think it starts like "Eveybody does, what everybody says, but all you really want, is doing it your way" and at the end, "all you need is just, just play, just play it on" or something like that.

It's a nice song but sorry I don't know who sings it or the name of it.
leftbehind729
leftbehind729 | 29-06-2006 20:39
What about the lyrics in that one new snickers commercial...ive been looking for that all day, i just cant seem to find it = [
Clash_riot
Clash_riot | 05-07-2006 05:34
Okay, I've looked EVERYWHERE! It's driving me nuts. There's this song in the new Volkswagen Rabbit commercial. Some of the lyrics I think go like: "The birds and the bees are flying in the trees. The sun is in the sky just for you and I." This song was also featured in a Payless shoe commercial for an Easter sale. Please, help me!
TelMeAlBoutIt
TelMeAlBoutIt | 06-07-2006 09:17
hm.. Ive got one.. anyone know the name of the song from this weird commercial where one person starts humming it in the beginning on the side walk, then another who overhears, then another soon as i remember what they were advertising ill get back to u..

mmmm mm mm m m m m m

mmmm mm mm m m m m m

((so very vague lmao))
theUSED78161
theUSED78161 | 20-07-2006 22:03
Haha uum, its an old popular song and its in the TOTAL commercial. Like when the mom pulls out her old jeans and the daughter is like "those are so cool! You fit into them before?" or something like that. And then in the end the mom goes up to her and is like "I want those back"
The song is like "baby, give me one more chance" or something

is_this_me
is_this_me | 30-07-2006 07:40
Ok, I'm looking for a few songs from commercials (wouldn't it make more sense for them to just say what the song was on the commercial?). The first one is from a soda commercial, where the lady goes in to a barber shop and comes out with her hair cut short (it's a diet soda commercial). Second one is the song from the new Gap commercial for their Jeans. A line from the song goes "I am the one who will take you," and that's all I know. Both commercials are American.
Sam123456
Sam123456 | 15-08-2006 15:58
Does any one know the name of the song from the Toyota Matrix Commercial? its only shown in theatres, and its the one where it starts off with one car then it splits into 2 and they keep splitting til the end where all the cars mash back together and there's all these people sitting in it. Thanks
roadkill19
roadkill19 | 15-08-2006 23:47
Quote:
Okay, I've looked EVERYWHERE! It's driving me nuts. There's this song in the new Volkswagen Rabbit commercial. Some of the lyrics I think go like: "The birds and the bees are flying in the trees. The sun is in the sky just for you and I." This song was also featured in a Payless shoe commercial for an Easter sale. Please, help me!

Song: The birds and the bees
Artist: Patrick & Eugene

Happy Listening
rawr_is_love
rawr_is_love | 22-08-2006 01:02
Erg. There's this song from those ABC Family commercials (where it goes, "ah...it's good to be home" at the end and not part of the song) and I can't even figure out the lyrics. Can anyone help?
vicky122089
vicky122089 | 28-08-2006 05:32
That song is High by James Blunt.

Okay, so I was watching Tthat 70's show on FX today and a commerical for Rescue Me came on, and in the background the song went something like
"Oh Oo Oh, Oh Oo Oh, be my baby" and I know I've heard it before but I can't remember it at all, and now it's stuck in my head.

Help?
itsmyfallt
itsmyfallt | 28-08-2006 05:45
i have been looking for the song from the cooper tires commercials, its seems to be the same one, the lyrics are hard to understand, but its a really upbeat fast song, and the first few words are "Here we go" then i get lost, ive been looking for the nane for months, if anyone can help me that would be awesome
GAPjap02
GAPjap02 | 01-09-2006 02:24
Does anyone know the song from the ABC commerical? I think the lyrics are:
"Suddenly I'm free... free to be who I want to be"
It might be from a grey's commercial, but i'm not sure. I've beens earching everywhere but I can't find it.
thanks!
p
sushi
sushi | 05-09-2006 05:19
i am desperately trying to find a song. I can hum the song and kind of know a little bit of the lyrics. I have tried to type in google with no luck..it goes something like this (I think)

I dont want to be like this
I dont want to..?
I dont want to do this anymore, no oh oh, no oh oh
dont want to do this anymore

It is by a male artist and I think its a fairly new song which was probably in the main stream charts.

Can someone help me please.....???
LOTR1378
LOTR1378 | 08-09-2006 01:43
whos the artist for the money money money song
xcr4zyx
xcr4zyx | 08-09-2006 01:46
GAPjap02 = Suddenly I see - KT Tunstall

awesome song.
LOTR1378
LOTR1378 | 09-09-2006 22:08
thats the song?
POP OUT SAVE saving ...