Forum  /  Fashion  /  g-string for 4 year olds

g-string for 4 year olds

0 likes - like | 29-07-2005 11:52 aloneAnDscared  

390 posts
this world has gone mad some german people has designed g-strings for 4 year olds the spokesman said the underwear will not attract paedophiles. last time i checked pedos dont care about underwear they are sick people

237 replies, showing 126 to 150page 6 of 10

Replies
0 likes - like | 29-07-2005 23:14 slim_gary 
slim_gary

7,286 posts
its only sick if you make it sick
0 likes - like | 29-07-2005 23:23 alexalexalex 
alexalexalex

2,064 posts
from expirience, it takes less than a g string to attract a pedo... and i wasnt the pedo .

but i agree... 4 is way too young to be wearing that sort of thing. Children should be innocent are they look better dressing weirdly as many do. they shouldnt worry about what they wear and stuff at 4. at 4 you worry about where your blankie is and whether your mother put penut butter and jelly or tuna in your sandwich.
0 likes - like | 30-07-2005 00:08 Dekar 
Dekar

36,203 posts
Again, my problem with the whole "this is sick" issue is that 4-year old girls wouldn't be walking around wearing only g-strings, and they certainly wouldn't be showing them off to boys to attract them sexually, which is really what g-strings are for, so while it may be sick for someone to have come up with the idea of making them for little girls, why is it sick to wear them if they're not being used for a sexual purpose?
0 likes - like | 30-07-2005 01:01 _X_ 
_X_

959 posts
Wasn't there a catolog from this store called...um...I dunno how to spell it...Ambercrobie and Fitch?....anyways, in that catolog, I think that they were selling thongs for 5 year olds. So this whole thing in Germany is nothin new.
0 likes - like | 30-07-2005 15:49 fruity 
fruity

12,217 posts
to answer Matt- because they ARE manifactured for a sexual purpose! lol have you ever worn a g string? if you have you should know there's nothing fun or comfortable about it so there's really no reason for females to wear them other than them being a sexy item to wear. same goes for children, for, as I said before, children, if anything, need comfortable and soft clothes, they sure wouldn't enjoy wearing g strings so I can assure you no one made them for them just as regular undies or comfy ones. I'm sorry, but it's not only us grown upd (yea I'm a grown up anybody got a problem with that?) who see the sexual motive about them, THAT'S WHAT G STRINGS ARE ABOUT. if you still choose to disagree with that idea than you should have something to base your opinion on cuz, hey, truth be told, I experienced in wearing g strings, and I can testify they're nothing but comfortable so that's surely not the reason they're making them for kids.
0 likes - like | 30-07-2005 17:01 Dj_Sirius 
Dj_Sirius

1,867 posts
g strings for 4 year olds?... sexy...
0 likes - like | 30-07-2005 21:33 Dekar 
Dekar

36,203 posts
You're missing my point, Neta. I understand that g-strings are made for a sexual purpose, but if a 4-year old put on a g-string, it would not be for a sexual purpose. 4-year olds don't think sex automatically like older people do. Put yourself into the mind of a 4-year old. Now put on a g-string. What are you thinking? Are you thinking "I'm going to score some boys with this" or "I don't like this, it's not comfy!" ?

If there's any problem with the existence of g-strings for 4-year olds, it's what goes on inside the heads of the people who thought of making them, not the kids who are wearing them. If a 4-year old was running around with a g-string on and didn't seem to mind the uncomfort factor, don't you think their parents (which are weird for putting their kid into a g-string) would make them wear something over it also?

In short, 4-year old kids wearing g-strings is not a problem. The people who created them and the people who make their kids wear them, are.
0 likes - like | 31-07-2005 05:07 nonya 
nonya

1,717 posts
Quite frankly if a 4 year old is wearing a g-string then that meant more than likely that a pearent bought them and that is just wrong personnaly i wont buy anything that could possibly romotely sexual fur my child because Ivebeenraped and molested and it was at an extreemly early age and and I know what its like and I would hate for mughild to have to go through what Iwent through therefor i wont give a sick minded man anymore reason to rape my child ! however what Dekars saying is also true a 4 year old doesnt think about a thong or a g-string or even running around naked in sexual terms
0 likes - like | 31-07-2005 05:18 mob5ta 
mob5ta

5,387 posts
G-strings were made so you don't have a visible panty line... They were not made to hike up above your pants to look like a cheap tart. 4 year olds are just out of nappies... let them wear normal underwear for a while. I don't think that even 13 year olds should be wearing Gs. You should still be running around not caring what you look like.... i.e. Being a kid. You have over 60 years to be an adult.
0 likes - like | 31-07-2005 20:02 lilrava920 
lilrava920

559 posts
y would any 4 year old want to wear a g-string?im sry bu8t that just doesnt seem right to me...i feel bad for any kid whose mom makes them wear a g-string
0 likes - like | 31-07-2005 20:34 fruity 
fruity

12,217 posts
lol Matthew this is my point exactly. I never said anything to contradict what you just said, I, too, think the problem is in the people who make these outfits and in the parents who buy them. let's smoke some peace pipe together.
0 likes - like | 31-07-2005 20:40 andro 
andro

43,225 posts
4-year old girls wouldn't be walking around wearing only g-strings, and they certainly wouldn't be showing them off to boys to attract them sexually, which is really what g-strings are for, so while it may be sick for someone to have come up with the idea of making them for little girls, why is it sick to wear them if they're not being used for a sexual purpose?

An excellent point Matt. A 4 year old girl is hardly going to think about picking up guys, taking them back to her wendy house and shagging them senseless.

Likewise, a 4 year old boy is hardly going to be thinking that the girl looks hot in the g-string and want to get it on with her.

If a kid is comfortable wearing it, then let the kid wear it. At that age, kids tend to move around and get rather energetic when they play, so comfort will be the deciding factor
0 likes - like | 31-07-2005 20:57 fruity 
fruity

12,217 posts
EXACTLY ones again, I plead with my G STRINGS ARE NOT COMFORTABLE arguement. I rest my case. again.
0 likes - like | 31-07-2005 21:44 nonya 
nonya

1,717 posts
The point is its just wrong period there is absulutly no reason why a CHILD should even own a g string/thong they just shouldnt

* offtopic :
[/topic]oh and in my P.O thirteen year old SHOULDNT wear them..... there is a reason so many girls are getting Raped/Molested/Murdered if we start telling our girsl NO they cant where them No they cant stay out all night NO they cant dress like a stut then mabey just mabey we could have less girls being raped ect.
0 likes - like | 31-07-2005 21:48 nonya 
nonya

1,717 posts
Do you agree Fruity ???? i mean it sounded like youb were a mom so i think you would agree am i right???
0 likes - like | 01-08-2005 09:20 aloneAnDScared 
aloneAnDScared

390 posts
i guess we have to agree to disagree ...no seroius but people here made up there minds and veiws but i guess we have to see what happens i asked my mates mom who has a daughter and she would buy her a g-string but wont make her wear it if she never wanted to or somthing along the lines
0 likes - like | 01-08-2005 09:33 reigns 
reigns

254 posts
SICK
0 likes - like | 01-08-2005 09:39 aloneAnDScared 
aloneAnDScared

390 posts
world gone mad tho ....g-strings and thongs suck
0 likes - like | 01-08-2005 09:42 DeadTeddyBear 
DeadTeddyBear

4,093 posts
You know some paedophiles like to buy sexual underwear for their victims.
0 likes - like | 01-08-2005 09:43 aloneAnDScared 
aloneAnDScared

390 posts
.......i never knew that and i was very happy to let it stay that way
0 likes - like | 01-08-2005 09:47 DeadTeddyBear 
DeadTeddyBear

4,093 posts
well then you've just been informaed, and earned one more brain cell
0 likes - like | 01-08-2005 09:49 aloneAnDScared 
aloneAnDScared

390 posts
god........that is sick
0 likes - like | 01-08-2005 09:50 DeadTeddyBear 
DeadTeddyBear

4,093 posts
their paedophiles of course they are
0 likes - like | 01-08-2005 09:50 Jaff 
Jaff

1,582 posts
You should still be running around not caring what you look like.... i.e. Being a kid.

Very true. And i cant imagine that'll be very comfortable for the kid!
Well if they start wearing them from such a young age they're gonna be used to it by their teens & that's all they'll wear, then they'll buy their kids g-strings, etc...

& i agree with Matt about the whole "it wont be sexual for 4-year-olds" thing
0 likes - like | 01-08-2005 09:51 aloneAnDScared 
aloneAnDScared

390 posts
well i heope it wont be a sexual thing

select page : « previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

Add reply    (click here for the advanced reply form)