LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Letters You'll Never Send

Follow 9
Add topic
Search
cairowinters
cairowinters | 23-06-2005 03:40
Pretty simple - just post a letter to someone (girl you'd love to ask out, school teacher, president of your country, man on the moon etc) that you'd love to send, but can't for whatever reason (too shy, it's illegal, no money for stamps, etc).
826 to 850 of 869 comments
page 34 of 35
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 26-10-2013 02:21
2 weeks later...
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 26-10-2013 02:26
I just saw it. Still recent enough to warrant a correction.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 26-10-2013 02:29
You got me on that one...

Damn you smart people.
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 27-10-2013 22:15
Dear group member,
Commas don't work how you think they work. I hope you won't be annoyed or feel bad when I correct you.
cutie_13
cutie_13 | 28-10-2013 11:12
Dear lamp,
Why must you keep on flickering? You scare me sometimes you know, just stop doing it. Just stay on when I switch you on, right!
CarlJ
CarlJ | 28-10-2013 11:37
To my last ex wife....
I'd just as soon kiss a Wookie!
You suck!
good luck with husband five!!!!

Signed....Much better off without you!

Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 28-10-2013 20:18
Dearest Sarah, (Cheater138)

I like Valhalla.

-Jeff
cutie_13
cutie_13 | 28-10-2013 21:46
Dear Spiders outside my front door,
I know you're there, please stay out of my house or I won't be held responsible for my actions, I don't want to hurt you but quite frankly you terrify me.
Lots of bugs,
Your polite neighbor.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 16-11-2013 00:41
Dear Mr. Lavoine,

I really admire your work, more as a lyricist than as an actor. In a certain way, your words influenced me. I recognize myself in your lyrics, they are very, very touching.

One of my favourite albums is your third LP, Les Amours Du Dimanche. I wish I had written the song "J'Ai Tout Oublié", that came out in 2001 : that year, I had been in love with a guy with whom I had spent 2 years. I wish I had written that phrase too...
À trop laisser le temps partir, on finit le cœur enfermé
Dans des rêves sans avenir

It means a lot to me, especially when I look sad.

But there is a subject that made me doubt. About a song you wrote for Renaud in 2011, with the working title "Chagrin D'Amis". I wish he had sung this one and the words really fit him.

Are the lyrics of this song the same as "Chagrin D'Ami", by the band Circus?
What are the differences between "Chagrin D'Amis" & "Chagrin D'Ami", except the titles?
If both songs are the same, how did it end on Circus' album?
I do not understand, because your lyrics did not arrive at the right destination. Anyway, I am glad that Calo and Stani have performed your lyrics on their melodies. I admire both of them too.

One last thing : you are one of the men who still look chic at your age.

Best regards,

Cél
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 21-01-2014 04:05
The question(s) I'd like to ask but am too afraid to are: Did you text me today because you felt obligated to? And is that the only reason you responded to my other texts, is because of today? Or did it just so happen that you were inspired to communicate? Because I haven't heard from you since October, and I don't know what that means.

I understand that I haven't said much, myself, however, considering how responsive you were in October (or lack there of), I wasn't sure we were still on speaking terms. So I backed off.

I'm confused; is everything fine and I'm just being ridiculous? Or are we at the point where we only correspond 2 days out of the year? I don't perceive the world like a normal human being, and what is going on is rather unclear to me.

/Awkward moment
CarlJ
CarlJ | 23-01-2014 13:33
Dear Dad....

It's been almost two years since you began your new journey. I wish the girls could have gotten to know you better. Things are good....we all miss you.....Hope you and Ray Jr. found each other up there and are at peace. You both left us too soon. Keep an eye out for a couple of friends of mine....Samantha (Sam) and Rick. Please give them any guidance you can.
Love you
Carl
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-01-2014 15:14
Dear Mrs. M

Thank you for putting up with my bullcrap and being a generally amazing person. You're, without a doubt, the best teacher in ------- Central School. Once again, I just wanna thank you for being awesome and making your class fun.

-Jeff
CarlJ
CarlJ | 23-01-2014 16:51
dear customer...

thanks for the .11 cent tip after i drove 8 miles to deliver your food in the cold and snow. you can have it back, you must need it more than i do.

your delivery guy
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-01-2014 18:37
Dear weather,

Stop making me freeze my tits off. Thanks

CarlJ
CarlJ | 23-01-2014 21:47
dear time warner...
you sucked worse than my last ex.....that's why i booted you

sincerely
a Direct TV fan now
Jay_14
Jay_14 | 27-01-2014 12:05
Dear Flu,

Please leave me immediately, you are really starting to "bug" me now , I'm getting "sick" of you , lol .. No seriously. I need you to pack your bags and skedaddle! You need to understand that no one will like you, you will never be loved. I really do hate you. Move on to someone else already, it's over .. It's not working out Goodnight.

Yours sincerely, Jason.

Ps. I hope you have an awful year, this year .. Serious, lol.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 28-05-2014 15:12
* offtopic :
I never use envelopes and stamps when I write to my parents, that is why. Tell yourself that is not a suicide note at all, just a "I am leaving this place" or "Wake me up when it ends" letter. Take this letter as an example and you will be accepted into any Academy!

Dear parents,

From now on, it is impossible to continue undergoing such a world. I just cannot support everything around me. Please, do not read this letter out loud. Right at this time, I am in a train, heading to an unknown destination. No, I do not plan settling in Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode (Belgium) like my 2 sources of inspiration. If you do not know the Club des Chats, it does not matter!

When I drink less tea, things do not turn better & better. I'm back from an argument with [no name requested]. Giving a good answer should be punishable, but they do not agree. Please, would you call Catalina, my lawyer?
Face off Bénédicte Arnaud! Face off! She does not comply her task properly.

Here is what I desire most...
- French kissing a girl. No, I am straight but I wish I could do it!
- A 50% reduction on my monthly salary. Because, you see that 430€ & dust a month equals some 14€ a day. I deserve less or! My salary must vary regarding my activity, if this is not paid. A 50% reduction would be super!
- Wake me up when there is Lyon Clubbing or Espace VIP on television. Le Grand Journal & Le Petit Journal, IDC!
* offtopic :
Stands for (I do not care).

- Wake me up when the FN score at the latest European elections is lower. So I could vote again, no problem!
- Wake me up when you bring me chocolate praliné (you know which one) and Coca Zero! I will get back to work!
- But do not wake me up when both of you go that [sweet restaurant]. Let me sleep.

Hail to the hangover!
Paresse oblige!
Saw the boss!

Your grown-up daughter, Cél

Post scriptum : I spent all the night listening to Gui Boratto's Azzurra. Please do not wake me up with this song, and do not do the same with De Rinchy, my source of inspiration! No musique to wake me up.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 29-05-2014 00:49
Dear Clarissa,

Girl, you are awesome! Thanks for all the help and support you've given me! I really appreciate it!

Jeff
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 09-06-2014 22:42
Dear person I cannot stand,

I hate you so much. I don't know why my hate runs so deep for you. You have taken something that has meant a lot to me for along time and have turned it into a place I don't want to be. And no one else cares what you do. They just let it carry on and on months and months as it gets worse and worse. While those with seniority have to suffer in silence. For right now, you win. But just know, it won't last forever.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 09-06-2014 22:43
That's gotta be me haha.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 10-06-2014 20:51
dear former boss
thanks for being so understanding at the death of some of my relatives and how you DIDN:T allow me to attend their services because i HAD to work and no one could cover for me. glad you are shoving off to another position and out of state.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 10-06-2014 20:53
Dear C,

Always remember step 5.

Jeff
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 13-07-2014 15:22
Mr. Yod Elice,

Until now, I didn't like your music. Maybe because you're a French artist who chose to sing in English. But I heard a good one on the radio : the one in which you sing you could "boogie on the floor, all night long" and "should I talk about it". Also, I wish to see in you in "Danse Avec Les Stars", so Mr. Elice, are you ready for a boogie woogie?

A dance volunteer.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 13-07-2014 16:37
Dear T,

First of all, you just made a big mistake on doing that to M. Secondly, I don't care that you're older than me because I will kick your ass for treating her like that.

Yours truly,
Jeff

P.S,
Please don't reproduce because people like you are the reason that no one wants human cloning.
MastersaArmsFan
MastersaArmsFan | 14-07-2014 02:10
Dear Todd and Sierra,
I have tried to be supportive and provide guidance when asked. Both of you have made consistently made poor choices on so many levels. Now, Todd, you dropped out of school 2 months before graduation. Why did you two continue to have unprotected sex? At 15, Sierra, you have your entire life ahead of you. How will you take care of this baby? Why did you wait until you were 3 months pregnant to "start" thinking about it?

I haven't just been a teacher to either of you. Our families have been friends since I was born. I changed your diapers! Now, you tell me that you have had 2 miscarriages prior to this pregnancy. Why did you wait until your 15th birthday party to tell your mom, Sierra?

You both are smoking cigarettes and pot. Are you that stupid, because I know you aren't ignorant! We sat down and discussed that birth control and condoms were mandatory every time. Not just one on one, but again when you two decided to start having sex. Don't use the excuse that your mother wouldn't take you to get BCP's. I had told you I would, even though you are both too young and immature for sex. Shit, Todd, I even gave you condoms!!

How did you loose your job after dropping out of school? Your moms are both in their 50's. May be fun being the baby in the family, but not when you bring another baby into the world expecting grandma to take over. I heard from my mom that you two would like to "give" me the child. I am single, thanks to a horrible divorce, and am scared to even consider it given the complete disregard you both have shown for your health and the health of your unborn child.

I pray both of you make some major changes before you bring an unhealthy infant, possibly riddled with birth defects, into this world.

Aseret
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: