LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

rings(my version)

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
lilrava920
lilrava920 | 07-03-2005 06:32
so i looked around and i couldnt find anything like this so....who likes rings?whose wearing a ring(s)?how many rings are you wearing? by ring i mean the ones on your fingers...so i love rings, and currently im wearing three rings...now, your turn!
26 to 27 of 27 comments
page 2 of 2
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 30-09-2014 19:48
I have at least 20 of them. That could be one for each boyfriend I've had, haha. But I haven't put one for 10 years, I think, after having left high school in 2004.

One with a blue heart, one with gold/white gold and some stone in the middle, 4 with strass, one with a blue wave... That's all I can remember.
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 02-10-2014 15:53
I have three rings:
One of them is made of gold, old-fashioned and very raw in terms of design. One of my maternal aunt gave me when I was 10 years old (I guess) as it's a tradition to give something made of gold to a baby. It was the only time I met her. It's a special ring. It was my first ring and it's a token of love from my aunt.
Second one is like a bad memory. So, my dad is a "bit" superstitious. I was doing very bad in studies. Like real bad- I was passing but wasn't excelling. So my dad got worried about me and he took me to a palm-reader who predicted that I won't be able to study much. (Hah! At your face palm-reader, I'm doing post-graduate studies.) He got me a silver ring with some special stone which will affect my stars. I wore that for a year because I liked its look. Then grew tired of it and it's still somewhere in my treasure box. (Just kidding, I don't have any kind of treasure box.)
Third and the last one is cheap,artificial but very dear to me. I got that I guess when I was 16 or 17 years old. It is a symbol of my last two years of school which are very special to me.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: